Saturday, January 1, 2011

second day of 2011

New year was a blast for me; from private parties to meeting up my god bro.
La awesome I would say just like the good old days : ) .

As mentioned in the previous post. I'll work even harder to achieve my resolutions... At least to get half of em down! Focus, discipline is a must!

Balakong BBall League has come to the end for us "renegades" . We were good but wasn't good enough to cope with the better experienced players. At least we get to trash the home team and a few other reputable clubs b4 we were sent off home LOL! However, as for myself. I'll just have to pump myself harder to play better the next season. Kampar Open is coming soon. I'll improvise myself there =) We'll see how it goes...

As for you readers. Just wanna wish you a blessing New Year to you and ur family. Have fun in working out with ur resolutions yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment