Tuesday, December 14, 2010

In Progress. Day 1

Now that I'm back to my hometown Setapak, KL!

I'm so motivated to clear up shits, rubbishes, craps, crab, ah gua out off my ROOM! FOR GOOD!

Now that I'm conquering this room all by myself ;) might as well I make it as comfy, cozy, juz like an ikea showroom!

As saying will be hell lots easier than b done. The pictures below are evidence to it. It took me 2 days to clear up, not only to clear but also to determine which are important and still reusable! OR ELSE it will end up in the BIN for life!

Below are the pics of my progress :

Rubbish rubbish...

while me and leongchan clearing off the stuffs...
Rachel is dozing her ass off at the living hall. on a retarded sofa of course!

a clearer view... craps ranging from
papers, plastic bags, old CRT monitors, wires, shits, cicak, kobeng.

leong chan in d store room; frustration potrayed?

the super leongchan with her uber leet powers.

bah. need i say more?

chel` preparing brunch for us.. Lady Pasta! TATATATA

a sneak peak of my room LOL!
more to come =P

Well, that's all for today... Goin to fix my car tyres and ready to leave for Kampar :)

God bless America! love

No comments:

Post a Comment