Thursday, December 16, 2010

My life Rock !

Life can be a bitch; especially when u ran on shit at beach side.

This is not an emo post or whatever shit related to the term emo.

It's just one of those time where I laze around on my bed, rolling around while hugging my smelly bolster. Facing the motherfucking ceiling spinning 360 degrees clock wise.

Tiba-tiba something strike me. Something that reminds me the past.

The past which I would fooking laugh out loud at the very moment. It does not matter to me at all anymore; simply because I find it funny, hilarious till my balls could drop off when I think about it. And for any reason, why would I even wanna brag about all this when I do not give a fuck about it in the first place?

For whatever fucking reason. I truly thankful that "the end is here". Thank you for making me to meet my self actualization. After all I learn alot from this.

Well as for you, I strongly advice you that

YOU CAN JUST GO FUCK YOUR OWN FUCKING HEAD.

Below is a song to all my dear readers.

Please open your fucking eyes before u leap.

U would not know how much those little shitty stuff could affect you.





and again.

Open your eyes : ) peace.

1 comment:

  1. Wow... I like this song!
    The drummer looks like david beckham! lol~

    ReplyDelete